New Patient Information
The Day of Your Appointment
If you are a new patient to our practice, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Upon your arrival, please check in at the front desk. At your first visit, you will be asked to do the following:
- Complete a patient registration form
- Complete a medical history form
- Present your insurance card
- Acknowledge receipt of our Notice of Privacy Practices
- Sign an authorization to release confidential health information
- If you are a returning patient, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment
- At your return visit, our staff will confirm your name, address, telephone numbers and your insurance information to ensure our records contain the most current information
Well Child Visits, School Physicals and Annual Appointments
We encourage our patients to plan in advance for routine annual exams, as these can take several weeks to schedule. Families with children are encouraged to contact our office in the spring to begin scheduling upcoming school and sports physicals to ensure that children are seen before the start of the school year. Follow-up well child examinations should be scheduled before you leave the office to ensure that your child is seen in the appropriate time frame.
Contact Our Answering Service
Secure Patient Portal
We are using a secure patient portal for you to communicate with your doctor at Sugar Lakes Family Practice. You can use this service to communicate with our practice securely and efficiently, view your Personal Health Records, review your lab results and statements, request for appointments, see date and time of upcoming appointments, request a prescription refill from pre-populated list of currently refillable prescriptions, and manage your personal information. To use this service you will need a username and password.
HealthCare Support Portal facilitates better communication with your physician’s office by providing convenient 24 x 7 access from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
Using your secure portal you will be able to:
- Communicate with practice, securely and efficiently.
- View your Personal Health Records.
- Review your lab results and statements.
- View date and time of upcoming appointments.
- Request a prescription refill from pre-populated list of currently refillable prescriptions.
- Manage your personal information.