The Day of Your Appointment
If you are a new patient to our practice, please arrive 30
minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Upon your
arrival, please check in at the front desk. At your first
visit, you will be asked to do the following:
- complete a patient registration form
- complete a medical history form
- present your insurance card
- acknowledge receipt of our Notice of Privacy
- sign an authorization to release confidential health
If you are a returning patient, please arrive 15 minutes
prior to your scheduled appointment. At your return visit,
our staff will confirm your name, address, telephone numbers
and your insurance information to ensure our records contain
the most current information.
Well Child Visits, School Physicals and Annual Appointments
We encourage our patients to plan in advance for routine
annual exams, as these can take several weeks to schedule.
Families with children are encouraged to contact our office
in the spring to begin scheduling upcoming school and sports
physicals to ensure that children are seen before the start
of the school year. Follow-up well child examinations should
be scheduled before you leave the office to ensure that your
child is seen in the appropriate time frame.
Secure Patient Portal
We are using a secure patient portal for you to communicate with your
doctor at Sugar Lakes Family Practice. You can use
this service to communicate with our practice securely and efficiently, view
your Personal Health Records, review your lab results and statements,
request for appointments, see date and time of upcoming appointments,
request a prescription refill from pre-populated list of currently
refillable prescriptions, and manage your personal information. To use this
service you will need a username and password.
HealthCare Support Portal facilitates better communication with your
physician's office by providing convenient 24 x 7 access from the comfort
and privacy of your own home or office.
Using your secure portal you will be able to:
- Communicate with practice, securely and efficiently.
- View your Personal Health Records.
- Review your lab results and statements.
- View date and time of upcoming appointments.
- Request a prescription refill from pre-populated list of currently
- Manage your personal information.
Continue to Secure Patient Portal